Welcome to www.healingenergies-at-londonwest.com Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org 020-8570 2671
This page: Please scroll down the page to read
is an information page about The
is one of a series of information pages on this website intended to let
people know about places of energetic and metaphysical importance that they
can visit in
publishing of this information about
first met the owner of Silent Circle, Charles Mallett,
when I went to the Wiltshire Crop Circle Study Group Annual Conference at
page has been put on my website as one of a number of information pages about
the Avebury area, details of which may be found in the Avebury and the
Wiltshire Crop Circles section of the Information Centre. I would strongly
recommend a visit to the
The crop circle season is generally considered to be from May to September each year, this being the plant growing season in Wiltshire and the time when crop circles are easily visible in the fields. Crop circle activity does, however, also take place at other times of the year but is more difficult to identify visually when there is less plant growth on the land.
The Information Centre Location
Circle is based in the South of
The following facilities are available at Yatesbury:
- Up to date
information about the latest crop circle appearances across the South of
- Departure point for guided tours around the local crop circles.
- A retail facility offering a wide range of crop circle related products including photography, maps, books and DVDs. It also offers a small selection of locally produced craft goods which have been inspired by the crop circle phenomenon.
- A food services facility offering quality snacks and refreshments.
- A permanent marquee alongside the main building which is used as a seated eating and drinking space but which may also be used by prior arrangement as a meeting area by people organising trips to the area.
- Events such as talks and presentations about crop circle and other metaphysical phenomena.
Could readers who might be interested in visiting crop circles please note that crop circles usually appear on privately owned land and that it is necessary to obtain permission from the land owner before trying to view a crop circle. Local land owners tend not to appreciate people on their land without permission, particularly if they are farmers whose crops may be damaged when people trample through their fields. Consequently, it is much better to visit crop circles through an organised trip arranged by Silent Circle as the necessary visit permissions will have been obtained for you in advance by Silent Circle and the land owners will have confidence that any damage to crop will be kept to a minimum.
you are interested in finding out more, please visit The
The website is regularly updated with information about crop circles, related topics and about UFOs (Unidentified Flying Objects).
is possible to sign up for